• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi ... Rotten Ronnie here ... been a Oakley fan since the late '90s.
Love the 1998 - 2005 models of sunglasses and watches. I have a respectable collection of about 30 pair and many Oakley watches as well.
I should probably post a picture sometime. I have gained a lot of info and knowledge by the great community here.... its time I started giving back.
Have an awesome day everyone!
Rotten
:welcome:

Hey all. So glad to be a part of the forums. Long time Oakley consumer. Bought my first pair of Mumbos in 91 when I graduated high school. See my avatar photo! Been wearing prescription Oakley sunglasses and eyeglasses since. Trying to recreate the ones I was wearing almost 30 years ago.

Hey all. So glad to be a part of the forums. Long time Oakley consumer. Bought my first pair of Mumbos in 91 when I graduated high school. See my avatar photo! Been wearing prescription Oakley sunglasses and eyeglasses since. Trying to recreate the ones I was wearing almost 30 years ago.
Welcome

Arizona... pretty hot here this weekend! We live for the winter here...
This forum is sure full of great info and people.
Aloha and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

IMG_8719.gif

Anyone on this tread a fan of the industrial design "Golden Years" of Oakley?
I like the designs of the '98 - 2006 time frame the best..... That is the era that I have built my collection around.
I bought many of my glasses new during those years....
Have a great and safe day all!

Back