• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all,

I bought some custom Gen II Oil Rigs back in 2012. 8 years later I decided I want some more, and it looks like options are now very limited from Oakley. Joined in search of a few more pairs 👍

image1(1).jpeg

Hi there
Newbie on this forum..
I've been selling Oakley's glasses and goggles for few years in a french alps local store..
Enjoying Oakley's quality products while snowboarding, DH biking and for the everyday living..
Happy to come to your forum and increase my knowledges on Oakley products..
SO hello to everybody...

Hello,

I used to be a collector back in the day. I had over 300 pairs now due to a house fire I’m currently at roughly 150. I have decided to once again to get back into the world of oakleys.

I’m going to buy a lot from here lol.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Everyone,

I guess my interest in sunglasses began when I was little and saw someone wearing a pair of mirrored aviators, for the first time. I thought it was so neat that they were able to see through it, but I wasn't able to see their eyes (basically a one-way mirror). From then, to me, that became an enjoyable aesthetic. I was first introduced to oakleys in high school from seeing the baseball team wearing radar's with all sorts of colored frames and lenses. I myself am more conservative when it comes to style but from then on, I had to get a pair. My first was a custom radarlock with BIP lenses and a spare +Red Iridium. I ended up selling it (one of my biggest mistakes) and having a break from sunglasses in general. Now I am in college and last winter break, I was driving back to my hometown and on my way down, I stopped by an Oakley Store next to where I get gas and picked up a pair of Latch's with Prizm Black lenses. Now I am hooked, again, and this forum is my haven for information and opinions but also of no help to my lack of self-control... Nonetheless, I am happy to have found this forum and be a member of a place that I have only seen...good vibes.

Thank you, all

Hello Everyone,

I guess my interest in sunglasses began when I was little and saw someone wearing a pair of mirrored aviators, for the first time. I thought it was so neat that they were able to see through it, but I wasn't able to see their eyes (basically a one-way mirror). From then, to me, that became an enjoyable aesthetic. I was first introduced to oakleys in high school from seeing the baseball team wearing radar's with all sorts of colored frames and lenses. I myself am more conservative when it comes to style but from then on, I had to get a pair. My first was a custom radarlock with BIP lenses and a spare +Red Iridium. I ended up selling it (one of my biggest mistakes) and having a break from sunglasses in general. Now I am in college and last winter break, I was driving back to my hometown and on my way down, I stopped by an Oakley Store next to where I get gas and picked up a pair of Latch's with Prizm Black lenses. Now I am hooked, again, and this forum is my haven for information and opinions but also of no help to my lack of self-control... Nonetheless, I am happy to have found this forum and be a member of a place that I have only seen...good vibes.

Thank you, all
Welcome.....
And the oakley store isn't your pusher the top shelf stuff is in the exchange 😂😂😂

Hi,

I had my first Oakley sunglasses given to me by my close friend around 2007.

I joined here originally to find a Medusa set ended up buying Juliet Ichiro's.

I am now also interested in the following.

Ichiro Oakley Polished Blue iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Emerald Slate Iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Slate iridium
Ichiro Oakley X Metal Slate iridium

When the times comes, I will be able to negotiate. I hope.

I am still searching for my Medusa Set. Hope to get one in my display cabinet soon. 🙏
Hi all,

I bought some custom Gen II Oil Rigs back in 2012. 8 years later I decided I want some more, and it looks like options are now very limited from Oakley. Joined in search of a few more pairs 👍

View attachment 774908
Hi there
Newbie on this forum..
I've been selling Oakley's glasses and goggles for few years in a french alps local store..
Enjoying Oakley's quality products while snowboarding, DH biking and for the everyday living..
Happy to come to your forum and increase my knowledges on Oakley products..
SO hello to everybody...
Hello,

I used to be a collector back in the day. I had over 300 pairs now due to a house fire I’m currently at roughly 150. I have decided to once again to get back into the world of oakleys.

I’m going to buy a lot from here lol.

Thanks for reading!
Hello Everyone,

Thank you, all
:welcome:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you, all
Welcome

Back