• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Indeed. Been turning over any rock I find for replacement lenses. I recently starting using contacts and borrowed my half jackets back from my wife....only to find the lenses scratched up. She is hard on glasses.
Original Half Jacket or Half Jacket 2.0?
Are you in the US or in Europe?

Hello! Oakly fan here. just wanted to join in and have some discussions. I have a Stealth Holeshot just sitting and need access to the selling area....lol.

Hello! Long time Oakley fan and am now getting into more then just sunglasses and clothing, Oakley Watches, love them!! Just starting my collection but looking to find other Oakley Watch enthusiasts to help build my knowledge and collection.

Thank you and I hope to hear from some of you.

Matt

Aloha from Hawaii,
I’m Chris

Hello all. I stumbled across this forum while searching for replacement lenses for my half jackets and my wife's endure series.

Hello! Oakly fan here. just wanted to join in and have some discussions. I have a Stealth Holeshot just sitting and need access to the selling area....lol.

Hello! Long time Oakley fan and am now getting into more then just sunglasses and clothing, Oakley Watches, love them!! Just starting my collection but looking to find other Oakley Watch enthusiasts to help build my knowledge and collection.

Thank you and I hope to hear from some of you.

Matt
:welcome:

Hi there,

my name is Michael and I am from Germany. I’ve been an Oakley fan since the 90s. My first Oakley has been an E-Wire, if I remember correctly. And then my beloved custom Juliet. After several years there are some more models like radars, drop points etc. Last month I decided to repair the nose bridge of my Juliet with some Linegear equipment and it worked perfectly. Thanks to the guys from Japan!

Last month I managed to buy a display and currently I am looking for a Romeo and a Pit Boss. After some weeks of only reading I decided to become a active part of this great community. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and additional information regarding Oakley.

best regards from Germany and stay healthy, Michael

Hi all, Im from Florida USA. been here once in a while. Oakley fanatic for 20 plus years. I have Juliet that I bought in the middle east but the nose bridge is loose, I need some help on where I could send it for repair. TIA

Back