• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey Everyone - Mike from NJ, USA here. Just inherited a bunch of Oakley watches and honestly know nothing about them Stumbled across this group and hoping to learn more, and potentially sell them at some point. Look forward to connecting!

Hey Everyone - Mike from NJ, USA here. Just inherited a bunch of Oakley watches and honestly know nothing about them Stumbled across this group and hoping to learn more, and potentially sell them at some point. Look forward to connecting!
Aloha Mike. Glad to have you aboard the Forum. There's plenty of information here for everything Oakley, including watches. Plenty of reading material, so enjoy.

Hi there...

I'm from Indonesia,

i hope we can share more about oakley knowledge, nice to know this forum

Regards,

Yande Ajus
OAC.0000
Hello My name is Dave an im from Canfield OHIO... been a Oakley Nut for 20 years now .. Has always been a passion of mine .. I have Forty One Pairs Including 3 Pair of Juliet's A pair of PIT BOSS ( which are my favorite ) and just recently purchased #1286 out of 1500 C-six's ... Kinda crazy about the company have been to the headquarters twice ...second time i had the opportunity to Meet one of the designers of the PIT BOSS ....Great guy had a great Time and he recently sent me a cabinet... and took time out of his busy day to show me the operation and detail it takes to make one pair of sunglasses ... i really have a strong passion have a dog named oakley and a tattoo on my arm ....just a nut for Oakley ...Deff will get some pic posted ...thanks Dave
C-6 #1286 SWEET!

hai guys....
my name is Hazree. i'm from Malaysia.... lucky me to find this forum... i'm new about oakley even i had heard about oakley for a long time. so, here i am now. as for now i'm trying to start a collection of Oakley Frogskin. if anyone have information on where to buy and what new model coming up please send me that info to my e-mail : hazree_gb@yahoo.com

thanx ya...
Welcome Hazree

Hey everyone - Mike from NJ here. Looking forward to selling some watches I inherited!
Read up on the rules concerning selling. There are requirements you'll need to meet before you can start a sales post, the biggest being the two week waiting period for new members. You can also skip the waiting period if impatient, by paying for a membership.

Read up on the rules concerning selling. There are requirements you'll need to meet before you can start a sales post, the biggest being the two week waiting period for new members. You can also skip the waiting period if impatient, by paying for a membership.
Yup! Saw the rules and waiting my time. Getting a lot of great knowledge in the mean time!

Back