• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Oakley fam!

Just jumped in the forum as a rookie to learn more about the good old days of the brand, looking for old M Frame’s, Racing Jacket’s, Romeo’s and spare parts to keep restoring the ones that i’ve got..

Im from Spain so it’s a bit difficult to find any pieces of the before-the-Luxottica-purchase Era, just been doing some 2nd hand market finds and Ebay to get anything.

Have a blessed day!
:welcome:

Hello Oakley fam!

Just jumped in the forum as a rookie to learn more about the good old days of the brand, looking for old M Frame’s, Racing Jacket’s, Romeo’s and spare parts to keep restoring the ones that i’ve got..

Im from Spain so it’s a bit difficult to find any pieces of the before-the-Luxottica-purchase Era, just been doing some 2nd hand market finds and Ebay to get anything.

Have a blessed day!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Hi,

Im in Australia. I am an avid Oakley fan, wearing Oakley Eyewear (ALL are RX) for 25+ years.

I don't much like the new age frames, and can't wear the ones that are not RX capable. My favourite Optical frame is the Metal Plate and Carbon Plate. Of which i have 10+ pairs, Mostly becuase i just love the Squared "O" which is disappearing each year and the comfort of them is perfect for me.

In Sunglasses, I wear PitBoss II, Carbon Prime, Carbon Blade, Crosslink Switch, Splice, Racing Jacket, Whisker, Scalpel, Plazma. All RX. Yes, i do have the Original lenses from all of them if someone needs replacement OEM blanks that are Prizm Road, Polarised or Iridium Polarised where applicable.

I go further by wearing Oakley clothing, but don't go out of my way for them...

I hope i can add value to the forum, but mostly hope others can add value to me with education and help...

Hi,

Im in Australia. I am an avid Oakley fan, wearing Oakley Eyewear (ALL are RX) for 25+ years.

I don't much like the new age frames, and can't wear the ones that are not RX capable. My favourite Optical frame is the Metal Plate and Carbon Plate. Of which i have 10+ pairs, Mostly becuase i just love the Squared "O" which is disappearing each year and the comfort of them is perfect for me.

In Sunglasses, I wear PitBoss II, Carbon Prime, Carbon Blade, Crosslink Switch, Splice, Racing Jacket, Whisker, Scalpel, Plazma. All RX. Yes, i do have the Original lenses from all of them if someone needs replacement OEM blanks that are Prizm Road, Polarised or Iridium Polarised where applicable.

I hope i can add value to the forum, but mostly hope others can add value to me with education and help...
Welcome. Where in Oz are you located? I just moved back to Canada from Sydney (North Bondi).

Beautiful country.

Hi,

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back