• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Irma... here we go!

Dang, and here I am with a broken wrist. Then I hope the flood waters stay out of your living room. Better?

I don't even want to know what you were doing to break your wrist and yes, thank you for the well wishes. Ummm... hope you feel better too

Sent from here

Hope it steers clear!!! But it's showing that it's gonna hit the coast. We will get some of it I'm sure. That one that came thru a year ago uprooted a huge pine tree in my yard!!! It almost fell on my neighbors. The stinking insurance company wouldn't pay a penny to cut it down!!! It costed me $1700 to have that one tree cut!!!!!
Most of the time tree removal maxes out at $500 if it's not on the house. Check your policy. I paid out a lot of tree removals for Matthew last year.

Good luck to the costal areas!!

My gf says I'm in a state of denial, but I'm not really worried about hurricanes living in Orlando. I'm convinced the worse we'll ever see from almost any hurricane is heavy rain and wind, but nothing catastrophic.

11pm Advisory from the National Hurricane Center just came in (along with all the cell phones in the house beeping at the same time when the EAS alerts were triggered).

We're officially under Hurricane Watch now (see all the red below).

Estimating Irma will have between 140-150 mph winds when it's closest to here.

It's gonna get bumpy here on Wednesday...

20170904_231719.png

11pm Advisory from the National Hurricane Center just came in (along with all the cell phones in the house beeping at the same time when the EAS alerts were triggered).

We're officially under Hurricane Watch now (see all the red below).

Estimating Irma will have between 140-150 mph winds when it's closest to here.

It's gonna get bumpy here on Wednesday...

View attachment 375635

Bumpy for sure!!! Hunker down... Dam Irma!!!

Sent from here

Back