• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is My Buddy Being Discriminated Against (At an O Store)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPlwZqbVIAEZwXI?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Very sorry to hear that catcaman :( ........

but a Syrian's homecooking? that just sounds like bad news from the start.

You should only stick to the healthy Asian kitchen, with the great classics like:
Snake with bacon wrap, Bats in sweet and sour sauce, Rat-on-a-stick..... and of course my favorite: Barbecued Beagle hound in white wine sauce and fresh potatoes.

I have never heard anyone get sick of that!........so now you hopefully know better.

😄
No to what?
The welcome or to Kato‘s?
Real Asians don’t do the westernised sweet and sour stuff. But definitely bat on a stick is just fine.

Beagle hound gave me diarrhoea after 2 years of raging migraine headaches. I got severely burnt once when cooking it and it left a foul stench in my mouth for a few days. Now I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole...

Sago worm on the other hand is super tasty!!!
E0A4B307-8E8F-4E81-BD89-4FC6DF0D3283.jpeg

Real Asians don’t do the westernised sweet and sour stuff. But definitely bat on a stick is just fine.

Beagle hound gave me diarrhoea after 2 years of raging migraine headaches. I got severely burnt once when cooking it and it left a foul stench in my mouth for a few days. Now I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole...

Sago worm on the other hand is super tasty!!!
View attachment 956046
Andrew approved.... 👍
1650544905660.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back