• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Red Dial MM Legit?

may just be lighting but the second increments around the edge should be silver, these look more indented?

I’d say poor lighting. In the 3rd picture, with the MM on the bench next to the GMT, you can see the silver dots on the minute track.

Seen here how lighting will hide the minute track.
ADA2A30B-FDF6-49CF-B0D1-4618119F6A0A.jpeg

Guys most of these speculative issues on being authentic come down to lighting, From my first Time Tank (box says so) to Minute Machines made years later all have some degree of refinement over the years. The micro adjustment is the only "oddity" I can't account for but for all we know this could have been a prototype, or prototype band and clasp. Does the inside of the clasp say "titanium bracelet"

I'm confident its made my Oakley I would buy it for the right price on the sheer fact it might be a proto. I am sure if someone came around sporting a pair of Hingless Pitboss 1's everyone NOT in the know would scream FAKE!!!

Guys most of these speculative issues on being authentic come down to lighting, From my first Time Tank (box says so) to Minute Machines made years later all have some degree of refinement over the years. The micro adjustment is the only "oddity" I can't account for but for all we know this could have been a prototype, or prototype band and clasp. Does the inside of the clasp say "titanium bracelet"

I'm confident its made my Oakley I would buy it for the right price on the sheer fact it might be a proto. I am sure if someone came around sporting a pair of Hingless Pitboss 1's everyone NOT in the know would scream FAKE!!!
I have a prototype mm case and band. I should do a side by side to compare.

Back