• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jawbone/Racing Jacket, Batwolfs, Lenses, Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a few pairs for sale along with some lenses and Batwolf icons . I will list everything I have for sale and have no problem swapping around lenses or making package deals if interested. PM for interest on bundles or deals.

Jawbone Infrared/White with Black Iridium Polarized Vented. Frame is in great shape. Lenses show signs of use around the edges but its hidden by the frame. No scratches or visible marks on them. $125 as is.

Racing Jacket Navy Blue/Orange with Persimmon. These will come with a set of white icons and earsocks and do have the sports strap as well. Frame is in excellent condition, was worn maybe a handful of times. Lenses are in great condition as well. These also look great with the Ice lenses in them. $100 as is.

Jawbone/Racing Jacket lenses:

Clear - never used, $45

+Red Polarized - these are in new condition, lightly used and show no signs of wear or blemishes anywhere. They are a deep red/purple color to them. $100

Ice Polarized - These are in great condition. There is one very minor hairline scratch maybe 1/8” long. Was very hard to photograph and does not affect vision at all. Other than that they are perfect. $80

Batwolfs -

Black Ink w/ Ruby Polarized - like new condition. These were gently warn. Lens is in excellent condition. Come with red icons. $75

Granite w/ Chrome Polarized - frame is in great condition. Lens is clean from scratches but does have some stress cracks in the corners. Comes with chrome icons. $75

Grey w/ Black Iridium Polarized - this is the mph polished grey color they never released as a sku color. frame is in good condition. Lens has one small mark on it but does not affect vision. Comes with headliner icons. $75

Batwolf Icons -

I have multiple to get rid of. $10 each for a single pair. $8 each if buying multiple. $5 each with glasses purchase. $45 for lot.

Chrome
Gunmetal
Gold
Diamond plate
USA Flag
Blue striped
Green striped
Yellow striped
Blue graphic

Fuel Cell - polished black w/ BIP. Frame and lenses are both brand new never worn. $75

View attachment 773924

View attachment 773925

View attachment 773926

View attachment 773927

View attachment 773928

View attachment 773929

View attachment 773930

View attachment 773931

View attachment 773932

View attachment 773933

View attachment 773934

View attachment 773935

View attachment 773936

View attachment 773937

View attachment 773938

View attachment 773939

View attachment 773940

View attachment 773941

View attachment 773942

View attachment 773943

View attachment 773944
What's still available, if anything?

Up. Need to get some of this sold to fund a RX purchase so make me offers.

Everything still available except navy racing jacket and ice lenses. Will edit later.

sent a PM for icon.

Username Hidden said:
Up. Need to get some of this sold to fund a RX purchase so make me offers.

Everything still available except navy racing jacket and ice lenses. Will edit later.
Do the RJ have their boxes and soft vault?