• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JG###### Polished Juliet - help needed to identify lens

th00r

Oakley Enthusiast
Miami, FL
Here my third addition to the History of a Haunted Collection

I will need a little help with this set. When I found the FB Marketplace post I requested the seller more info and pictures because it was listed as "Juliet G30 with replacement lens" ... Inspection of photos shows a matching box with part of the sticker damaged.

Searching for the serial JG all databases refer it to "Polished / G30 Juliet" ... so before meeting the seller I do a research on how hard is to get a set of G30 lens, but then I search for the model number 04-117 finding it listed as Polished Blue. So now I really don't what lenses had it from the factory, what do you think or know ?

Box: No
SN: JG000587
Foam: 7/10
Papers: No
Coin: Yes
Bag: Yes
Nose Bridge: 9/10
Nose Rubbers: 9/10
Ear Rubbers: 9/10
Left Lens: 9/10
Right Lens: 9/10

IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4267.jpeg

img 4270 3.png

I would go with the Serial No. on the Frame not the one on the Box. Amateur Seller mix and match frames and boxes all the time. Lenses mounted are wrong to the Serial on the frame.
But finding G30 and will be a challenge.

I would go with the Serial No. on the Frame not the one on the Box. Amateur Seller mix and match frames and boxes all the time. Lenses mounted are wrong to the Serial on the frame.
But finding G30 and will be a challenge.
Finding g30 is easy brother

here a detailed photo of the box sticker that might help us ... or not

IMG_4272.jpeg

Should the full sticker be "Juliet Polished Blue Iridium Lens? I don't think the G30 are qualified as iridium

The SKU guide and internet search including o Review points to Blue Lens.