• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

John Madden R.I.P.

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
The NFL legend died today. Football itself has lost an absolute icon. From coaching, to sports casting, to video game mogul. His whole life was football. He will be greatly missed.

John-Madden-ABC-2002.jpg

And then Harry Reid. Like the Las Vegas Concert shooter. Killed all those people on the day Tom Petty died.
John Madden Awesome. Harry Reid no.

RIP

I never met the guy, but have had the opportunity to hear many stories from 1st hand account. I'm lucky enough to coach high school football with a guy that played his rookie year for Coach Madden. All he has to do is start a sentence with "My rookie year when I played for Coach Madden" and all the grown men become silent and turn on their ears.

I'm sure the big fella is looking down and watching tonight's unbelievable game against the Chargers.... One of the best games I've watched in years 😳 how the Chargers tied the game with the last play of the game was unreal.... What a game!!

I'm sure the big fella is looking down and watching tonight's unbelievable game against the Chargers.... One of the best games I've watched in years 😳 how the Chargers tied the game with the last play of the game was unreal.... What a game!!
That game was awesome! Like what Collinsworth said on the broadcast: I'd never seen a game like that....

1st time in 30 years that five 4th downs were converted + the drama in overtime of how the Raiders were going to manage the clock. I'm glad they went for the win, just as coach Edwards would say

Back