• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

A decent pair on the bay without box, just MF bag Is approaching 1K right now. I hope this is a short term spike in the market.

They just sold @ $1,006.45. Unbelievable. Someone on this forum offered me $800.00 for a Like Brand New in matching box about a month ago. I told him $800 barely gets preowned with no box. Now they're all blowing UP

Yes! Please everyone, flood the market so I can finally afford one

Damn! Listed it & with in a minute got the first bid,,,

Did you have a buy it now/make offer option? Some people will place an early bid to remove these options....

Nope. I'll let the bids do their work. His will not be the only bid. I deliberately did not have a Buy It Now or Make Offer option.

They just sold @ $1,006.45. Unbelievable. Someone on this forum offered me $800.00 for a Like Brand New in matching box about a month ago. I told him $800 barely gets preowned with no box. Now they're all blowing UP
Thsi forum is not eBay...ebay has taxes, fees and is mostly driven by people wanting to make a profit on their pair.

no hard feelings.....except for the low blowers.......950-1k I believe was and ever since the price range here.

good luck, you try to make a profit, ebay it.

One more Jordan on eBay with over an hour to go. Will it reach 1G?

IMG_8464.gif

That happened in 2005 at Oakley HQ and their 'sidewalk sale'. A whole heap of box-less Oakley Leather Mars out on the table for USD $50 each.
And it took a few more minutes than you’d expect for them to be all gone.

Back