• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars

Glasses haven't shown. Pretty sure I was burned. Off to PayPal tomorrow for restitution if they don't arrive in the mail. Most likely they won't.

After cruising letgo all over the map, the scammers profiles are easy to spot. Oakley's, Legos, baseball cards, guitars. There is a definite pattern. I've even found an exact duplicate of a set of Romeo's sold on eBay a few weeks ago, just copied pics.

This dude has hit so many people,!! Exactly the same way!! $300 Mars and a few times he has another pair too!! Hopefully you didn't send f&f

Glasses haven't shown. Pretty sure I was burned. Off to PayPal tomorrow for restitution if they don't arrive in the mail. Most likely they won't.

After cruising letgo all over the map, the scammers profiles are easy to spot. Oakley's, Legos, baseball cards, guitars. There is a definite pattern. I've even found an exact duplicate of a set of Romeo's sold on eBay a few weeks ago, just copied pics.

I actually found a guy scamming a crater which I had bought from eBay earlier in the year. I called him out and he shutdown. The dude must have downloaded the pics from eBay.

Back