• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Jordan R1 Matching

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello OFamily,

I have a special pair for sale today, a matching Jordan Romeo 1. I acquired this pair off of another member here a few years back. It has sat on display in my case since it has been in my possession. I debated for a while whether to let this go, but I feel it is time to move it on to another collector here who will appreciate it as much as I have. The serial # on this particular one is 1478, which you can see in the pics below as well. Condition is as follows:

Frame: 7/10. The frame has no major issues, but does have a few marks, particularly on the top of the left left orbital. See the pics below.

Rubbers: 8.5/10. I see no real issues with the rubbers, but I’ll rate them where they are conservatively incase I missed any imperfections.

Left Lens: 7/10. Left lens has a spot when looking through them which I captured. Also has some surface hairline scratches that I had a hard time picking up on camera but for transparency’s sake I can assure you they are there.

Right Lens: 5.5/10. The right lens has a few small spider cracks towards the upper right area of the lens, I was able to capture them on camera. Also there are a couple of spots visible when looking through, which I highlighted in the pics.

Box: 6/10. The box is in decent shape, coin holder isn’t ripped, but there are bends and creases which I have shown in the pics. Label is in ok shape. No foam unfortunately.

Paperwork, extra set of size 25 T-shox, and the microbag are all there, really only missing the foam.

I’m asking $950 shipped ***SOLD*** which is what I have invested in this pair. Due to the current pandemic situation in the world I will only be shipping inside of the US. Sorry :( If you need any more pics or have any questions hit me up. Thanks for the look!

PS: My apologies for the lengthy listing, just want to be as thorough as possible with an item of this price as to be fair to any potential buyers.

EDIT: There are a few pics of the box I wasn't able to upload because I hit the max, I can pm them to anyone who is interested. Thanks

IMG_8132.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_6900.jpg
IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_6948.jpg
IMG_3758.jpg
IMG_4132.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg
IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Oh, my god. Bro you gotta keep this in your collection. It's beautiful

Username Hidden said:
Oh, my god. Bro you gotta keep this in your collection. It's beautiful
Thanks. It's definitely one of my favorites, but I have enjoyed it, time for someone else get an opportunity lol.

Last edited:
That didn’t last long.

Pm

Bump. These are still available.

Unfortunately, deal didn't work out between the buyer and I.

Would like it gone ASAP, but if it doesn't sell by this upcoming Friday, 8/14, I guess I'll hold on to them a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.