• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Romeo 1

Matching set in great condition under $2K is hard to find. If you find one, it's most likely over priced.

A couple of active listings with very low serials from the same seller. No boxes, but comes with large vault. Seller is infamous on this forum.

Here's another one that the owner must not really want to sell.

I don’t think the first one 100 Romeos came with boxes, just the vaults, as they were handed out to show them, and weren’t in production yet

Thank you brother, what i also meant was, Is it better to avoid these sellers? because they are " seller is infamous on this forum " or still take the risk to have or obtain their good items for sale. Your advices are very helpful. Thank you again!
That depends on you and the level of risk you're willing to take. Do your research before making a decision, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

@GL79 there’s a very reliable seller who happens to be a friend of mine @Tejada selling an Romeo 1 Jordan here on the forum. If you haven’t seen it already here is the link…

@GL79 there’s a very reliable seller who happens to be a friend of mine @Tejada selling an Romeo 1 Jordan here on the forum. If you haven’t seen it already here is the link…

Hi Scott, I really appreciate your help. Thank you my friend.

@GL79 If you are interested in my R1 Posted, leave me a message and I will send you detailed information. Greetings

Nothing is proven that I know of, but he is pretty good at marketing and selling his goods. sometimes you get a deal, sometimes, it seems like you got bid-up on higher ticket items. almost like market manipulation. here's teh jab though, I have worked with sellers that had offloaded collections on eBay and they would never get a consistent at high-end of market or exponentially better for EVERY item they sell. Considering the number of items he sold, there is always that off-chance that it sold for less than market rate.
Check the bid history. There is only one bid at the top that looks like a real person. I believe almost all of those bids are first time bids on only this item, bids only 100% with the seller. Come on there is not that many new ebay members all bidding on the 92, with out the vault numbered ( by the way). I am going to throw a bid in, right at the last second 0.0000000001:hunter: But I am sure the bid up will be over 5K, thats my guess, and if so I am out, a long time ago.
See you peeps at the table, maybe.....

Back