• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juan Pablo Montoya Gascan

Ceal3

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair on Juan Pablo Montoya Gascan 24-166 for sale. Glasses and black soft bag. Glasses are in great condition with 1 minor 1/4 scratch on the right lens. Looking to get $175 OBO.

I have a pair on Juan Pablo Montoya Gascan 24-166 for sale. Glasses and black soft bag. Glasses are in great condition with 1 minor 1/4 scratch on the right lens. Looking to get $175 OBO.
You'll want to post this in the "Sunglasses Exchange" section, and be sure to include pictures.

You have to be a member for 2 weeks and have at least 15 posts to have access to the sunglass exchange where you can post a selling ad. Or you can get a premium membership for $35 to have instant access to the exchange.

Is The JPM model this one? Pretty sad when it’s cheeper on eBay then on here without a scratch, and is sitting not selling
75D51255-9689-499F-B19A-3505DD07CCDB.png

You have to be a member for 2 weeks and have at least 15 posts to have access to the sunglass exchange where you can post a selling ad. Or you can get a premium membership for $35 to have instant access to the exchange.
Look at you mr helpful

Sorry @docrusty did not read the thread. Don't care so much about GC.

Useful Links

Become a Premium Member!
Want instant exchange access, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today