• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 04-112 X Metal Gold Iridium JG serial

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I've been on the hunt for this beast for a hot minute. I've seen several come up for sale but they're never complete and always expensive. I've only seen one or two with the matching serial box, one owned by @Carrera1963. When I saw his, I knew I had to hold out for the matched set. It's one of the few Juliets that came out when they still did the color picture label on the box. @dragonvoi has been hunting one too so he can appreciate the amount of effort involved in finding one.

This Juliet was the third one in the line up and the one that originally used the JG prefix for the serial, later to be used by the Polished/G30 "Golf" Juliet 04-118. It's also one of only two Juliets that use Rootbeer rubber, the other being the Ti/Gold 04-111.

Last week @Tejada posted a bundle of Juliet frames that included not one but 2 JG serial Juliets, one of which came with the matched serial box. @PapioXmetal tagged me and I didn't even hesitate, just bought the lot! They came in today, super fast from Columbia.

I immediately tore everything down and started cleaning. I replaced the rubber with new Rootbeer rubber, @Wicked I need more now lol. I put in new Gold lenses from my hoard and did the tune up with flex couplers from @zwc0442. These flex couplers are awesome by the way. Very easy to install and I didn't have to trim anything.

Now she's all fresh and new again and at home with her sisters.

Before:

IMG_7125.JPG

IMG_7127.JPG

After:

IMG_7131.JPG
IMG_7132.JPG
IMG_7134.JPG
IMG_7136.JPG

Feel free to post pics if you have one of these sweet Juliets. I think it's really an underrated frame.

Last edited: