• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24k

mr_bungle204

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello, new member here so I don't expect much credibility yet. That being said, I am curious the going rate these days for a pair of Juliet 24k with serial #. I saw a few on eBay selling from Japan, but can anyone possible share their insight to what a pair from north America may be worth? Any information is helpful, thank you!

Hello, new member here so I don't expect much credibility yet. That being said, I am curious the going rate these days for a pair of Juliet 24k with serial #. I saw a few on eBay selling from Japan, but can anyone possible share their insight to what a pair from north America may be worth? Any information is helpful, thank you!
Too high

Super useful reply. Thank you for that!
I'm thinking of putting my pair up for sale so I'm gathering interest and FMV.

This is one of the most recent listings I could find on the forum ...

This is one of the most recent listings I could find on the forum ...
Thank you! That's helpful. I appreciate that. Looks like going rate is about 1000-1200. I sort of thought those listings on eBay were out to lunch at 5 grand.

I have an extensive collection of O Matter and Metals that I am considering selling. Trying to avoid insane fees on eBay so perhaps when my posting credibility meets the selling rules I'll try posting some items for sale. I have over 30 pairs!! No longer appreciate them like I did in my youth so might be time to pass them on to someone that will enjoy them as I once did.

Thanks again for your reply.

Because I'm a new member that joined today, I'm limited to what I can reply to or post. I must wait 14 days before I'm able to send a direct message. @Smiley

Because I'm a new member that joined today, I'm limited to what I can reply to or post. I must wait 14 days before I'm able to send a direct message. @Smiley

@Smiley
1582147677088.png

Latest Posts

Back