• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet brown for sale but,,,,, destroyed 😢

You’d have to Frankenstein it, but I bet Zach could take the left arm, and match the color and replace the bridge. Hard to say, hopefully the orbitals aren’t destroyed
Even if the Orbital holes are stretched there is a way to weld the holes smaller or shut.
My daughter works in a Dental Lab., has access and uses a laser welder almost every day. She looks through a Microscope and where ever the aim points the Laser shoots a single beam. She adds the welding material no matter the material by hand. Titanium, Stainless Steel, surgical Steel and so on.

Even if the Orbital holes are stretched there is a way to weld the holes smaller or shut.
My daughter works in a Dental Lab., has access and uses a laser welder almost every day. She looks through a Microscope and where ever the aim points the Laser shoots a single beam. She adds the welding material no matter the material by hand. Titanium, Stainless Steel, surgical Steel and so on.
That's pretty cool.

It sounds like the perfect project pair for you ;)

So you’re buying then?

Hmmmmm I know a dentist who restores certain Firebird parts using similar techniques

This crazy mother ... raised the starting bid.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-27 um 21.12.26.png