• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Ichiro

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing goes for packages from Mexico to the US and viceversa. I sent 2 ems packages 2 weeks ago (one was dropped Thursday, the other Friday), the one sent Friday got delivered in 8 days and had scans all the way through, ironically the one sent Thursday remained “lost” for 2 weeks without an update, and just yesterday it came up with “inbound into customs. No clue what is going on border package control, but it is super weird, even the pckages sent from the US to Mex are taking ages to get here.
Worth mentioning that I got a package from Japan 2 weeks ago and it was super fast, 11 days from drop off to delivery

Some people reacted to this post.
These are bad times but we must remain patient, I'm sure everything will arrive at some point in the future, I can't imagine what the backlog must look like with the amount of packages that go through the USPS, there must be hundreds of thousands if not millions, so it will take time to catch up🤞they all arrive safely

:focus:

A really nice Ichiro is for sale here guys...

GLWS Max 👍

Username Hidden said:
I was trying to defend him and that scenario. How long has it been?

Even in USA going cross country packages have gone missing 14-16 days then turned up in random places! I'm in CA @Ebayreseller sent me something from GA and it just turned up in Pittsburgh. USPS will get it straight and send back my way soon lol.

No, Chris, I wasn't saying anything, if anything i was seconding your position. I happen to know that they literally stopped shipments in or out entirely for a time. My girlfriends daughter buys and sells anima stuff from Japan as well as Nintendo stuff. She linked her mom who linked me into a article about it knowing i tend to find my O's over there. Bottom line is i seriously don't think you can find a single negative remark about @Japanese Jellyfish on these forums and I see his dealings on facebook as well. He is an upstanding guy to deal with and the purchaser of these glasses just needs to be patient.

Thank you for the kind words dear sirs. Yes, patience is really very important as we are all experiencing delays. I understand that some people may be agitated but that only creates negative feelings and does/will not speed up shipping.

Username Hidden said:
Beauties for sale. Forgive the hijack. So sorry

Username Hidden said:
Beauties for sale. Forgive the hijack. So sorry
No worries sir👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.