• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Ichiro

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
No delays? Nothing stuck in customs?
I have rerouted packages via @SEAN WAYNE and everything has gone smoothly.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have rerouted packages via @SEAN WAYNE and everything has gone smoothly.
Well almost everything... Been a month and still waiting

Username Hidden said:
Well almost everything... Been a month and still waiting
I'm sorry sir but the package was sent directly to you at the height of the shipping problems just before the restrictions were placed. We are talking about rerouting and it's a totally different matter. And everything is not normal right now, we have a pandemic so unfortunately a month is not considered long.

I think 8-12 weeks should be waited before asking for any type of refund right now. Especially since 4-8 weeks is the current normal for delivery.

Username Hidden said:
Weird I didn’t get an invitation to the retirement party...

I got it. Have to RSVP with your carbon/blue serial number. That’s why I didn’t get to go.

Username Hidden said:
I think 8-12 weeks should be waited before asking for any type of refund right now. Especially since 4-8 weeks is the current normal for delivery.

Username Hidden said:

Nah, Japan put a complete freeze entirely on packages in and out for the US. [mention]Japanese Jellyfish [/mention] reputation speaks for itself, he’s brokered VERY large deals for a few of us. (Feel free time speak up about those carbon/blue ichiro’s. [mention]Nucchem [/mention] (See what I did there?!?!?)). He has got stuff for me using my money not his own. This is the exception to a rare rule given the current state of crisis throughout the world. If JJFish sent em, they will get there. I will say this. I’m glad he left this pair on Mercari for a few months haha and I payed less ironically I wore them today
23ec02c95bc23c473395d5343695f1a4.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Nah, Japan put a complete freeze entirely on packages in and out for the US. [mention]Japanese Jellyfish [/mention] reputation speaks for itself, he’s brokered VERY large deals for a few of us. (Feel free time speak up about those carbon/blue ichiro’s. [mention]Nucchem [/mention] (See what I did there?!?!?)). He has got stuff for me using my money not his own. This is the exception to a rare rule given the current state of crisis throughout the world. If JJFish sent em, they will get there. I will say this. I’m glad he left this pair on Mercari for a few months haha and I payed less ironically I wore them today View attachment 739966
I was trying to defend him and that scenario. How long has it been?

Even in USA going cross country packages have gone missing 14-16 days then turned up in random places! I'm in CA @Ebayreseller sent me something from GA and it just turned up in Pittsburgh. USPS will get it straight and send back my way soon lol.

Username Hidden said:
I was trying to defend him and that scenario. How long has it been?

Even in USA going cross country packages have gone missing 14-16 days then turned up in random places! I'm in CA @Ebayreseller sent me something from GA and it just turned up in Pittsburgh. USPS will get it straight and send back my way soon lol.
One of my packages has been in transit for over a month it's still MIA. A 2nd package I sent the same day got there finally a few days later.

Anything I've ordered over seas is 4-6 weeks or more.

Username Hidden said:
One of my packages has been in transit for over a month it's still MIA. A 2nd package I sent the same day got there finally a few days later.

Anything I've ordered over seas is 4-6 weeks or more.
I hate this as you know I ship ten plus packages per day. And receive about the same... I'd say 50% is delayed a day or two. And the other 50% is taking weeks! Instead of days. Crazy what's going on here. I hope we get back ahead of this soon!

Username Hidden said:
I hate this as you know I ship ten plus packages per day. And receive about the same... I'd say 50% is delayed a day or two. And the other 50% is taking weeks! Instead of days. Crazy what's going on here. I hope we get back ahead of this soon!
I talk to the post office and the areas effected most by covid are experiencing the worst delays--which makes sense. Crazy times

Status
Not open for further replies.