• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet lenses

My Custom Oakley Holbrook w/ chrome iridium polarized started peeling and scratching! So when i buy a new pair of Oakley's I don't even wear them with the Oakley lenses. I wear Revant optics.
Revant Optics has EVERY replacement lenses for almost every Oakley, they even have Prizm Polarized. They are scratch proof so you can clean them with your shirt! They are equal if not better than Oakley lenses In My Opinion. They are cheaper than paying $110 for a piece of plastic that easily scratches, peels, warped, ect. The Prizm Polarized is called 'Performance Tuned' on the Revant site! check them out you will thank me later

calm down there name brand kid
What kind of a response did you expect after spamming multiple threads with this.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even you. However, one should think to have the foresight and realize that going on a Oakley enthusiast forum saying that Oakley lenses suck would not be received well.

Hey Sticks.....welcome. You'll come to find out that this community is just like any other. You'll find your jokesters, your pot stirrers (& pot smokers...lol), your antagonizers, your thread de-railers, your midget lovers, etc......

If you can sort through all that, you'll also find there are many here that are always willing to help, after all, at one point, we were exactly where you were, looking for some help or knowledge.

We like to have fun, to the chagrin of some, but the vast majority will be here to help. If you stick around long enough you'll get to know the players.

Happy to see you found what you were looking for.
Where’s the check box for all of the above?

My Custom Oakley Holbrook w/ chrome iridium polarized started peeling and scratching! So when i buy a new pair of Oakley's I don't even wear them with the Oakley lenses. I replace them with Revant optics lenses.
Revant Optics has EVERY replacement lenses for almost every Oakley, they even have Prizm Polarized. They are scratch proof so you can clean them with your shirt! They are equal if not better than Oakley lenses In My Opinion. They are cheaper than paying $110 for a piece of plastic that easily scratches, peels, warped, ect. The Prizm Polarized is called 'Performance Tuned' on the Revant site! check them out you will thank me later www.revantoptics.com
This some kind of sick joke?

Latest Posts

Back