• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet - "Mercury" Custom Blasted Hammerstem Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a custom blasted (ex-polished) hammerstem frame done by @zwc0442 unofficially dubbed a "mercury" finish. This finish is closest to a 2nd gen Titanium finish, with more texture. It is an absolutely beautiful custom finish, silky smooth with just a subtle hint of texture. Fresh tune done at the time of re-finishing. This frame is the tightest fitting Juliet frame I have ever owned, even with small shocks, it fits very tightly around the back. Perfect for you smaller headed folk! It is pictured shortly after getting it back from Zach, fitted with Linegear Sand (I believe) rubbers, OEM black orbital gaskets, and custom cut Prizm Maritime lenses by RJ, and has only been worn a couple times since. It is in exactly the same condition as pictured (like new).

I really do not want to sell the Maritime lenses, but will for the right price (tbd). Please PM me if interested in the lenses, and we can talk.

So for now this sale is for the frame & rubbers only!!

Asking $0ld shipped USA PP G&S.

Thanks for looking!

20180404_170812.jpg

20180404_170836.jpg

20180404_170902.jpg

20180404_170930.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty sweet custom

Wow! @zwc0442 is incredible at what he does!!

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back