• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nose Bridge

midwestbroncosfan

Oakley Expert
MN
I recently purchased a never used Juliet with the Plasma frame and Ice Iridium Polarized lenses. One thing I noticed on my model, is the nose bridge has more of a slight copper color in it compaired to the rest of frame. It's not drastic, but something I did notice. Is that pretty normal? These are brand new in the box and where never used. It has a serial number of IP00****A (* are numbers obviously) on it.

could you post some picture?
with that serial it should be the 2nd generation juliet with a plasma frame. . .

Yah, post a pic so we can see. I want to say that i read/heard somewhere that the X-Metal frames all have slight color variations due to how the metal is formed? I could be totally wrong on this though.

Could be that my monitor sucks but it looks like tarnish to me. How it became like that puzzles me.

The one I mentioned seeing before I think it was with Gold Iridiums and ear socks. Much of the frame was Plasma but the nose bridge was more like gold hued X-Metal. The difference between the nose bridge and the rest of the frame was very distinct.

Back