• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nosebridge Hinge Repair

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
One side of my Juliet has become rather loose compared to the other. There's rubber gaskets in the hinges where the two bolts are right? How do they take out the bolts? Can it be taken apart? I'm wondering because if I were to send it in I'm wondering if they'd have to replace the entire frame.

Anyone else ever had to tune up a loose nosebridge hinge on the Juliet?

I would suggest sending them into Oakley for a tune up. Call them get an RA for repair, send it in and have them do it. $60.00 and you don't have a headache...... You need the RA to follow up with them in case they drag their feet. Also get delivery confirmation/tracking to confirm arrival in case you need to call them...

Is it the right side of your frame that is loose? It seems to be common among the xmetal frame....

I would suggest sending them into Oakley for a tune up. Call them get an RA for repair, send it in and have them do it. $60.00 and you don't have a headache...... You need the RA to follow up with them in case they drag their feet. Also get delivery confirmation/tracking to confirm arrival in case you need to call them...

Is it the right side of your frame that is loose? It seems to be common among the xmetal frame....
Yup, it is the right side of the frame. So it's a common problem? Hopefully that means they can fix it easily. The last time I sent in my Juliet to replace the hinge screws they managed to SNAFU everything when all they needed to do was put two new screws in.

Yup, it is the right side of the frame. So it's a common problem? Hopefully that means they can fix it easily. The last time I sent in my Juliet to replace the hinge screws they managed to SNAFU everything when all they needed to do was put two new screws in.

Ahhhhh the old SNAFU trick....... I have been there before....

Latest Posts

Back