• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Plasma Fire ??

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
I been offered what looks to be a Juliet Plasma Frame whit Fire Iridium lenses and i have some questions:
By the series what generation it is ?
The box looks to be from another pair right ??
Do you think it will need a tune ??
IMG-20200812-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0009.jpg

I will apreciate any help or more details to look for on this particular frame
The price or deal on them is good for what they look like

Last edited:
It’s sweet box but the box is from a different pair. The box is for titanium gold gen 1. Your frame is a gen 3 plasma with fire iridume lenses.
Thanks for the repply @Mike.vanderkoon i was going to tag you to ask for your advice or help.

And the seller has been honest, he told me that this pair does not match whith the frame and that is missing the coin and the right nosebomb.

This does not worry me as i am not planning to sell them i think they are a keeper pair :D

By looking at the pictures he provided me what do you think of the shape of the nosebridge, will they need a tune up ??
The seller told me that they are tight

Thanks for the repply @Mike.vanderkoon i was going to tag you to ask for your advice or help.

And the seller has been honest, he told me that this pair does not match whith the frame and that is missing the coin and the right nosebomb.

This does not worry me as i am not planning to sell them i think they are a keeper pair :D

By looking at the pictures he provided me what do you think of the shape of the nosebridge, will they need a tune up ??
The seller told me that they are tight
Ask him if the nose bridge is tight and if it needs a tuneup. Is this on eBay?

also ask for close up pictures right behind the nose bridge. This is to look for any deteriating rubbers.
Also get a picture with him holding it out while only holding one leg and see if it maintains form

if it’s on eBay and you get it and It needs a tuneup and he said it does not need one you are protected. The other two are good ways to estimate if it needs one.

always good to ask if the lenses and rubbers are OEM.

Ask him if the nose bridge is tight and if it needs a tuneup. Is this on eBay?

also ask for close up pictures right behind the nose bridge. This is to look for any deteriating rubbers.
Also get a picture with him holding it out while only holding one leg and see if it maintains form

if it’s on eBay and you get it and It needs a tuneup and he said it does not need one you are protected. The other two are good ways to estimate if it needs one.

always good to ask if the lenses and rubbers are OEM.
Thanks @Mike.vanderkoon , this will be a local buy, not EBAY, the seller also is a Oakley enthusiast and i already buyed from him a pair of Flesh shoes a couple of months ago.

When he send me the pictures of the shoes, the Juliets were in the pictures and i ask him about them, at that time he was not ready to let them go and told him that if in the future he changed his mind i called dibs on them, low and behold, yesterday he contact me to offer me a deal on them.

He is delivering to me this Saturday and i am going to inspect them and to look for what you are telling me before closing the deal.

I really apreciate the help, thanks.

Back