• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polarised Lenses'

DL124

Oakley Beginner
Hi Everyone,

I am after some information on original Juliet Lenses and if the Blue Iridium would have any engraving on one of the lenses?

I have had these since 2008/9 and they are Gen4 (without serial number on arm) but have been told they should have one lens engraved.... these were purchased direct from Oakley so I know that they are legit, but the comment has made me wonder if there should be anything?

Cheers for your help guys.

Shouldn’t have any engraving if it’s just blue iridium. Do you have the box? If so, what does it say on the label? Pics? @dragonvoi would know more than me though

Do a polarization check against a monitor (look through the lenses away from your head and turn 90 degrees) if they are polarized (monitor dims) they SHOULD have etching. AFAIR most Ice iridium lenses only have etching on the outside and are obvious, unlike fire lenses where the old ones would have the etching on the inside.

Do a polarization check against a monitor (look through the lenses away from your head and turn 90 degrees) if they are polarized (monitor dims) they SHOULD have etching. AFAIR most Ice iridium lenses only have etching on the outside and are obvious, unlike fire lenses where the old ones would have the etching on the inside.
On the inside? Have a pic of that?

Hi Everyone,

I am after some information on original Juliet Lenses and if the Blue Iridium would have any engraving on one of the lenses?

I have had these since 2008/9 and they are Gen4 (without serial number on arm) but have been told they should have one lens engraved.... these were purchased direct from Oakley so I know that they are legit, but the comment has made me wonder if there should be anything?

Cheers for your help guys.
AFAIK no there shouldn't. I think that's more of a Romeo thing

On the inside? Have a pic of that?
sure

233B32FF-C4BD-4A97-ABC0-76B3D8159044.jpeg

6DF97FC7-98BF-4A60-8443-142BB098EE69.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back