• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polished Blue Iridium Complete

How does the blue compare to ice iridium? I've never had a blue iridium
Ice is shaded dark with grey base and you lose more detail but keep out the max amount of UV and light. Blue has the bronze or as I call it rose base and is more detailed and for me more pleasurable to wear. Blue polarized and VR28 polarized were the goto for fishing and boating and advertised as such in the SJ07 models

Ice is shaded dark with grey base and you lose more detail but keep out the max amount of UV and light. Blue has the bronze or as I call it rose base and is more detailed and for me more pleasurable to wear. Blue polarized and VR28 polarized were the goto for fishing and boating and advertised as such in the SJ07 models
VR28 is one of my favorite lens but ironically i don't have one anymore 😂 had it in my juliet and penny before

VR28 is one of my favorite lens but ironically i don't have one anymore 😂 had it in my juliet and penny before
I have a healthy collection of VR28 since I collected the Kings camo line and I have them in one of my X Metals. It was for sure one of the best Oakley ever came up with before Prizms