• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Juliet Polished / FIP - SKU 04-147 - W/ XM Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for grabs is a Polished Juliet, 5th Gen SKU pair (sku 04-147 on arm). These have Fire Polarized lenses, and the beloved hammerstems. I am selling these with an xmetal soft vault (not perfect, but functional) and MF bag only. No box/coin.

The good..
Frame - outside of 2 tiny nicks (pictured) on one arm, the frame is perfect and a flawless polished frame! One of the cleanest polished frames i've seen.
Lenses - polarized lens has 2 small spots of missing iridium. They sit low and out of my normal field of vision. I can see them if i look for them. Outside of these 2 spots the lenses are very clean.. only a couple hairline cleaning marks!
Rubbers - all oem, large nosebombs, 15 tshocks. all clean not sticky.
Nose bridge - tightness is a good 6 or 7 (1 being unwearable, no flex coupler left) Absolutley wearable, just not factory tight.
All screws are there and turn, no stripped heads. Stems are straight.

The bad..
I purchased these on ebay a few months ago. Someone tried pushing in one of the pins in the nosebridge. It did not get a full tune, i'm guessing just the one pin was loose or something. They pushed a bit hard and pushed the pin about 0.5mm too far. This left a tiny dent in the back side of the bridge, and the pin sticking out a hair more than the other. The front of the nose bridge is perfect and unaffected. THE BRIDGE IS NOT CRACKED OR BROKEN! Only a 0.5mm dent where the pin goes. See closeup of back of bridge to confirm.

I am asking $305 shipped USA PP G&S.

Sunnies, mf bag, xm soft vault only. Only trade considered would be a carbon Juliet in excellent condition, tight nose bridge. +/- cash TBD.

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
@GTgold here you go buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traded for that elusive (to me) Carbon Julie!

Status
Not open for further replies.