• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet polished straight stems in great condition

U

Username Hidden

Looking for polished straight stems in great condition for my polished Juliets. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
This is goin to be hard since there were no juliet polished straight stems released

Username Hidden said:
Looking for polished straight stems in great condition for my polished Juliets. Thanks

You can buy a pair of Juliet’s and covert them to polished through one of our great customizers or trade the hammer stems for straight ones, finding arms just buy themselves will be harder to find

I'll trade you two straight plasma stems for your hammers

Thanks guys. I’m hoping to find someone who will sell them outright

Probably should’ve just gotten one of my carbon frames polished, but I couldn’t pass up the polished pair I found.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks guys. I’m hoping to find someone who will sell them outright

Probably should’ve just gotten one of my carbon frames polished, but I couldn’t pass up the polished pair I found.
Patience. You just posted your thread, so you should give it some time. Don't do anything drastic yet. ;)

Thanks Lopaka.

I hope no ones convinced you to trade your hammerstems. Just remember that's 'not' a fair trade. Lol.

Also, you may need to be be open to any condition straight stem, regardless of finish and condition. And do the polishing yourself. Just a thought. ;)

Username Hidden said:
I'll trade you two straight plasma stems for your hammers
I meant frames not stems lol

I have some custom polished strait stems but they’re not quite to the level of OEM I would need to work on them a bit more