• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet sideblinders wanted

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for sideblinders for my Juliet's x-metal. Thanks in advance

Some people reacted to this post.
amazon has some black ones for 30 or 40.

Thank you

where do you get the best x-metal colored ones?

60 on Amazon mixed reviews. Kinda not wanting to try there

ebay has some..

I picked these up a while back. Been pretty happy with them. The gray color matches X-metal very well and the material is hard, but has a bit of give to it. It's also very sturdy - I accidentally dropped one in my driveway and drove over it and it survived (though the paint coat took a lot of damage). The paint in general has started chipping off due to me taking it off and on so often because it fogs up A LOT when wearing a mask (and even sometimes without) and also you can't fold the ear stems all the way with them on, which is a big pain. I use them less now because it also grips onto the frame pretty tightly and I'm worried with it scratching the frame from so much taking off/on (though it hasn't yet)

1623277455361.png

Looks good thanks. I'll try them out

I installed sideblinders on my penny and left it there for display. Then i removed them they left scratches or paint or whatever they were on the frame 😡 it also ruined the shape of my nose bomb

Username Hidden said:
I have a set on a Crater, and another on a Juliet (pic below). Both came from the same manufacturer, and they've performed well. No issues on paint when I've removed them, and reinstalled them. The 3rd set, which is for R1, and came from the same source, are going to be painted matte black for my custom R1 Stealth
View attachment 871581
Which manufacturer