• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet sideblinders wanted

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I have a set on a Crater, and another on a Juliet (pic below). Both came from the same manufacturer, and they've performed well. No issues on paint when I've removed them, and reinstalled them. The 3rd set, which is for R1, and came from the same source, are going to be painted matte black for my custom R1 Stealth
View attachment 871581
Where'd you get them from?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a set on a Crater, and another on a Juliet (pic below). Both came from the same manufacturer, and they've performed well. No issues on paint when I've removed them, and reinstalled them. The 3rd set, which is for R1, and came from the same source, are going to be painted matte black for my custom R1 Stealth
View attachment 871581
Nice Marc, would like to see what a Romeo 1 looks like with sideblinders fitted :D

Username Hidden said:
The manufacturer is a guy in Philippines, but better to buy from 2 OF members directly. Let me ask them if they can still get them, and if it's ok to share their names, for you guys to contact them. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes
I've heard of him and i probably know one of the 2 OF members 😁

i have one of those , not really a fan of them tbh.

Username Hidden said:
60 on Amazon mixed reviews. Kinda not wanting to try there
Junbong Torres on Facebook. Or, Max (JapaneseJellyfish) on here.

Username Hidden said:
Junbong Torres on Facebook. Or, Max (JapaneseJellyfish) on here.
Ok I message him thanks

Username Hidden said:
@Larry has 1 set of each of the following: Romeo 1, Penny, & Mars. Anyone interested, feel free to contact him directly
Are they the hard foam ones Marc?