• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet x metal xx

Sure here you go.. I love these exchanges, it just amazing for me to discover everything like that I'm just so stupid, Why I didn't kept everything. I have many other oakley , maybe this medal is for another frame.. I would be interested to know.

View attachment 688749

View attachment 688750

That’s a coin for a Half X frame which is different than the two you have.

Sure here you go.. I love these exchanges, it just amazing for me to discover everything like that 😉 I'm just so stupid, Why I didn't kept everything. I have many other oakley , maybe this medal is for another frame.. I would be interested to know.

View attachment 688749

View attachment 688750

Ah, nvm This is for the Half X - I was thinking it's the newer style XX coin because you mentioned 2008.

It's worth about $25-35.

It's not a warranty frame, your frame was around the time period when Oakley stopped producing serials and still did not start etching the SKU on the frame. XX TIO2 and XX X-Metal and XX 24K (three different colorways) were produced like that for a short period of time. Your particular frame falls in between that time frame.
Based on the back story he gave I would agree, but Oakley also had non serial frames which were Warranty frames, they would give these to customers who had returned broken ones to them directly, I've owned a number of unserialised warranty frames in the past, XX, R1 especially.

Based on the back story he gave I would agree, but Oakley also had non serial frames which were Warranty frames, they would give these to customers who had returned broken ones to them directly, I've owned a number of unserialised warranty frames in the past, XX, R1 especially.

Correct, was possible but only thought of this because of the way he described ownership.

@Lcousin everyone forgot to mention to you that your frames are worth MORE because they are later genration XX's and do in fact have the smooth plasma orbitals.

Make sure you dont sell these to anyone for less than $500 EACH!

Back