• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet x metal xx

The serial number is 3rd generation as it has a (B) at the end, the Ti02 is a warranty frame in my opinion.
Ok mate, I bought both in the same shop glasses in Paris with 1 year apart, if I remember correctly. What do you mean by warranty frame? I bought them like that and never had to come back to oakley. I only wore them max 2 or 3 times. What is the difference between warranty and others? Sorry for asking I'm learning 😉

Ok mate, I bought both in the same shop glasses in Paris with 1 year apart, if I remember correctly. What do you mean by warranty frame? I bought them like that and never had to come back to oakley. I only wore them max 2 or 3 times. What is the difference between warranty and others? Sorry for asking I'm learning 😉

It's not a warranty frame, your frame was around the time period when Oakley stopped producing serials and still did not start etching the SKU on the frame. XX TIO2 and XX X-Metal and XX 24K (three different colorways) were produced like that for a short period of time. Your particular frame falls in between that time frame.

It's not a warranty frame, your frame was around the time period when Oakley stopped producing serials and still did not start etching the SKU on the frame. XX TIO2 and XX X-Metal and XX 24K (three different colorways) were produced like that for a short period of time. Your particular frame falls in between that time frame.
Okidoki, good to know and interesting, thanks mate for your support. Always time to learn 😉🍻

Last question for today 😋, I found back a round of metal . X METAL 2008.. don t ask me why I keep this one and not other, stupid I'm 😂. Any Idea, if it s for 24k or TI02?

That coin is for the XX TIO2 since it has no serial. Picture please to confirm, it can have a lot of value.
Sure here you go.. I love these exchanges, it just amazing for me to discover everything like that 😉 I'm just so stupid, Why I didn't kept everything. I have many other oakley , maybe this medal is for another frame.. I would be interested to know.

20191231_001118.jpg

20191231_001110.jpg

Back