• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets Value?

They have been used on OP’s in Afghanistan and numerous other places, admittedly I’ve had the lense’s replaced more than once lol
I agree with @StG, much better to know how they got beat up and now that I know, my suggestion is keep it and don’t **** with it. It’s got battle scars. Wear that **** when you do work. Get another pair and customize it how you like for daily wearing.

You have history with that pair. I’d keep it.

I agree with @StG, much better to know how they got beat up and now that I know, my suggestion is keep it and don’t **** with it. It’s got battle scars. Wear that **** when you do work. Get another pair and customize it how you like for daily wearing.

I second that.

I have two pairs and both have been worn on OZp tours, I’m hoping to sell one pair to fund the repair work on the other. I love my Oakley but needs must sometimes 🙂

DA839518-8D52-4C83-A6FD-20829EE698F4.jpeg

I totally agree.
Keep it don't sell it.

Latest Posts

Back