• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets Value?

I have two pairs and both have been worn on OZp tours, I’m hoping to sell one pair to fund the repair work on the other. I love my Oakley but needs must sometimes 🙂

View attachment 741967
Really all you need is a tune up and lenses right? I can’t watch you sell one pair to get one fixed up. @zwc0442 sells the flex couplers and bridge pins that are used in tune ups. I think it’s like $20 or about that for the parts for one tune up. You buy those parts from him and I’ll do the tune up for you on both pairs no charge.

Lenses are easy too. Do you have an oakley vault near you? They have tons of lenses on clearance right now for $20 a set. If you can pick up a couple sets in whatever color you like, or we can find someone to grab some if you don’t have a vault near you, I’ll cut them both for you no charge. I don’t have a vault near me or I’d pick em up.

So for under $100 we can get both pairs fixed up.

Oh if you need new rubbers we can find those too. They’re $15 at the vault and I’m sure we can find someone to pick some up.

Really all you need is a tune up and lenses right? I can’t watch you sell one pair to get one fixed up. @zwc0442 sells the flex couplers and bridge pins that are used in tune ups. I think it’s like $20 or about that for the parts for one tune up. You buy those parts from him and I’ll do the tune up for you on both pairs no charge.

Lenses are easy too. Do you have an oakley vault near you? They have tons of lenses on clearance right now for $20 a set. If you can pick up a couple sets in whatever color you like, or we can find someone to grab some if you don’t have a vault near you, I’ll cut them both for you no charge. I don’t have a vault near me or I’d pick em up.

So for under $100 we can get both pairs fixed up.

Oh if you need new rubbers we can find those too. They’re $15 at the vault and I’m sure we can find someone to pick some up.
Thank you for the amazing offer, I genuinely appreciate it. Not sure how it would as I’m UK based ?

Back