• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just a couple more...

Top two are blood spatter and Colette Star. I have a big list of pairs I want but it seems like now that I have a solid base it’s getting harder.
I thought you had the stars I had a chance to get those a while back bummer.

I thought you had the stars I had a chance to get those a while back bummer.
Nope, that’s the Colette pair I’m looking for 😩 so stinking hard to get my hands on them. I threw up a post and have been trying to track them down.

you should have snagged them, I love that pair...sucker for stars ⭐

Since I have officially hit over 100 pair and I have only reorganized a few times I figured it was time for a little update. Thanks to everyone who has helped me find my froggies and my cases!! Now on to find the unobtainables 😂

@SouLFuLFroG @Marstain @Tidezealot @TheShow @scrodo
@Oakley Sydney
@mardo

View attachment 847718

View attachment 847719

View attachment 847721

View attachment 847722

View attachment 847723

View attachment 847724

View attachment 847725

View attachment 847726

View attachment 847727
Very nice!! Gotta love the Martin brothers too :D My boyzzz...

Congrats on this achievement! At 100, it is sometimes a challenge to remember all the pairs that you have off hand. This is where O-review comes in handy since you can upload your collection to the database and essentially have a list of your entire collection in your pocket. So many times I see a good deal online or at the Vault store and cross checked O-review only to find out I already have that pair.

Back