• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just grabbed some GP75's off the bay

Congratulations
IMG_1279.GIF

So I received the glasses yesterday, on first inspection, they're basically new. Lenses are great, no noticeable marks on the frame or any of the arms.

However, and maybe this is just a trait of multiple arm models, the arms don't seem to sit straight or tight on to the front of the glasses. They don't "click" in, and I can move them about pretty easily. Is this a normal trait or did I just catch a poorly manufactured version of them? Again, the glasses look great, but they don't feel or stay solid :(

So I received the glasses yesterday, on first inspection, they're basically new. Lenses are great, no noticeable marks on the frame or any of the arms.

However, and maybe this is just a trait of multiple arm models, the arms don't seem to sit straight or tight on to the front of the glasses. They don't "click" in, and I can move them about pretty easily. Is this a normal trait or did I just catch a poorly manufactured version of them? Again, the glasses look great, but they don't feel or stay solid :(

The last 2 bnib pair I bought are this way

That’s luxleys quality right there. As far as i know some not all are on the moto gp carbon primes as well. One of my pair was loke that so i guess it’s common.

Latest Posts

Back