• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just purchased..

Sir Clifden

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So, I went on an impulse purchase just moments ago on a pair of Limited editions

These Clifden’s is what I got.

The American flag is the O logo..
USA is etched in the right lens for the right eye..
Also comes with a limited edition American flag bag for Clifden’s instead of the normal black bag.. Lastly, the lens is sapphire prizm they don’t offer this lens for this style yet for normal purchase right now this is it. Even Michael Jackson is singing “This is it”. Lmao I love saying that haha..

I currently have the Deep Water pair, Snow Torch pair and the Snow Black pair.

6492A0F6-B4A4-4350-A8D6-8A7A08CA6C2B.jpeg

73962540-3EE2-400D-994E-7BA7DBB3CF59.jpeg

F234C77B-5888-423F-9C13-1A0962B1D101.jpeg

Last edited:
Only thing I wished.. I wished one of two things. The first is I wished Oakley would’ve used the Matte Translucent Blue frame from the Deep Water the blue is nice when the light hits the frames. Second wish the logo could be swappable so I could infact swap lens and logo and put these on the Deep Water blue frames.

It’s my two cents but over all this is a really nice pair of Clifden’s. I know it’s not hitting mainstream with many Oakley fans but I like it. An as I keep looking the it kinda gives the nod to OTT and MadMan lens as you keep looking to the front of them. Can see similarities or I can. But they aren’t for everyone and to each their own I know.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of round glasses, so that flat spot by the nose bothers me a little. Lol. And I love that lens. DWP is my favorite Oakley lens.

...I know it’s not hitting mainstream with many Oakley fans but I like it...
This is where tender young Newbies come from.
:party:
Gotta give the Corporation credit; Clifden proves they’re trying.
Must admit, I keep imagining how goofy that Matte Olive/Prizm Tungsten polarized model would look on me...
:crazy:

Last edited:
I'm a fan of round glasses, so that flat spot by the nose bothers me a little. Lol. And I love that lens. DWP is my favorite Oakley lens.

honestly I have removed the bridge piece and it does look a lot better with that off. That was all designed to block lighting, my only problem is the blocking of the lighting is all good just it gets hot and smothers. I could definitely see using the side binders and nose bridge during the winter. Summer heat definitely best all that is left off that way you get air flow.

Back