• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Saw These Listed On Ebay As Juliets ......

Actually, that's the 3rd size of Juliets, you know....the wire series?!?!?!!! Hahaha, that guy's an idiot!

I thought so-the guy was pretty rude. Said he bought them at the "Oakley Headquarters Store" He said I'm blocked from his listing now! Damn, I thought I was going to pick up some rare oakleys ;)

Hahaha!!! Blocked from his listing?!?!?!! How old is he....12???? You don't play nice, so I don't want to play with you anymore....you're blocked from my listing!!!! LMAO!!!

he had over 2500 sales - just a stubborn jack***. Somebody just bid on his "Juliets" ! Feel free to email him and correct him again. I find most people on ebay are actually pretty appreciative when you let them know they made an error-then once in a blue moon you get a knucklehead

I couldn't help it, I messaged him too, LOL! I told him the same thing you said, in a very nice message. Guess that was the last straw, huh? LOL.

Nope, no reply, LOL. That was right before you said he took the auction down. Oh well...I wanted to be banned from his listing too :mad:. LOL!

Latest Posts

Back