• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill Switch - 2 sizes???

Yep, best way to tell is to try and put another bezel on it, if it fits than your probably ok, if it’s too small, then the larger watch is a fake. Can someone measure a legit bezel and post the size, then you can compare.

another way to tell: real oakleys, the vinyl band smells like vanilla. I have a real stealth and one of the fakes that is 50 mm. The real one along with a couple of other oakleys that I have with vinyl bands; they all smell like vanilla even after 6-8 years.

friends I would like to thank you for this super useful post! thanks to you I got rid of buying a fake ks! great job!

IMG_6168.png

IMG_6171.png

Just adding as I was thinking KS watch purchase today. I bought the one in the picture and the one in question on eBay a couple years ago, same time maybe this thread was started.
It was from China so i knew it was a fake plus it was $100.
But I wanted to compare. It was larger as shown in here and the bezels were far too small for it.
Also the crystal was not sapphire on the China watch and if you popped it open I believe there was only one jewel instead of three. If my memory serves me.
Definitely getting good at fakes but I don’t think any fake will have a sapphire crystal.
(Not sure if all Oakley watches have sapphire crystals)
IMG_5750.jpeg