• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Know where Trump is? Where is Frank?

YFG owes me a pair of ruby juliet. Paid for them on 5/6/2020 and haven't heard a peep. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus , but a response isn't much to ask for. I have tried to contact him multiple times , politely. Not sure where we go from here. Anyone??
You're pretty darn close to 3 months! Asking for a reply at this point is incredibly kind.

YFG owes me a pair of ruby juliet. Paid for them on 5/6/2020 and haven't heard a peep. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus , but a response isn't much to ask for. I have tried to contact him multiple times , politely. Not sure where we go from here. Anyone??
Filing a claim with PayPal is the next immediate stop. Hopefully you didn’t do f&f.

I agree with @docrusty ... you have been too generous waiting three months for merchandise.

Back