• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Known List Of Fakes

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Okay, gonna try this thread again, but this time without calling out descriptions of what is wrong with the fakes. Since joining the boards, I've learned how to better spot fakes, but only for certain styles. What I'm really yearning for is a list of known fakes that currently exist. I started a thread before on the same subject, but we quickly realized that it wouldn't be a good idea to inform the fakers of what exactly is wrong with their foakleys, oakeys, okleys, etc. So, that being said, could we try and start a list?

Mods - If this thread still borders on territories that we don't want to touch, then please feel free to close this thread...again :sad:. Mahalo!

Here's a few fakes that I'm aware of so far...please feel free to correct me if I may have mistakenly listed something, I'm still learning :biggrin::

- Juliet
- Radar
- Straight Jacket
- XX
- Gascan
- Oil Drum
- Oil Rig
- Canteen
- Frogskin
- Pit Boss
- Splice
- Jawbone

Fuel Cell
Hijinx
Antix
Batwolf
Sideways
Montefrio
Probation
Ravishing
Betray
Disobey
Embrace
Flaunt
Speechless
Dangerous
Dart
Tightrope
Bottlecap
Dispatch
Felon
Inmate
Minute 2.0
Half Wire
Flak Jacket
Half Jacket
Square Wire 2.0
Square Whisker
Jupiter
Holbrook

you can probably find from every frame a replica! sorry . . .

PS: Jummeltje please report this side to OAKLEY!!

@Oakleynerd. I report those ads every single day to the owner of the site allready, problem is that the guys wanna sell the fake ones just make
a new ad everyday..

thanks man . . .
i can't understand why Oakley not close this side. you can find those crappy replicas all over in the www

Wow! Thanks for the replies so far! I had a bad feeling that majority of the frames had replicas or fakes in the marketplace, and now I see it's true. Out of the list so far, I see that all of the frames I own or want are on there. I guess I'll be addressing the boards more now, before I purchase...you never know, right? Thanks everyone for your inputs and knowledge!

Wow! Thanks for the replies so far! I had a bad feeling that majority of the frames had replicas or fakes in the marketplace, and now I see it's true. Out of the list so far, I see that all of the frames I own or want are on there. I guess I'll be addressing the boards more now, before I purchase...you never know, right? Thanks everyone for your inputs and knowledge!

There are more and more fakes everyday and I see many of them on Craigslist so be careful guys non of us want to get burned

So many fakes out there. I see them on eBay constantly. Went on a huge mission reporting a stack of them one night (was up for hours) but it seems eBay doesn't do too much about them at all!! Not a single listing was removed! So I also mailed a lot of the sellers through the "ask seller a question" section saying they're sunglasses are counterfeit and that it's illegal to sell these etc etc. got a few nasty replies lol! One person did actually remove all their foakleys! Felt a brief moment of satisfaction knowing I saved at least a few people from buying fakes!

Latest Posts

Back