• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kokoro frame, now which lens?

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
well i picked up the upper frame from @Chattabox23 and slapped it together with a jaw and arms from a pair I had without a lens.

Now which lens? Violet? Don't want to stick boring prizm black or the like

20200930_170758.jpg

I wish you would have told me you were considering violet lol. I have a violet polarized lens that just sitting in box somewhere

I wish you would have told me you were considering violet lol. I have a violet polarized lens that just sitting in box somewhere

Thanks bro, im really not sure what Im going to go with yet. A couple of these guys had some good suggestions.

Ill probably go to my local store this weekend and see what a few of those look like.

How did you replace the arms?
Prizm Golf, Prizm Trail would look cool.
You need to remove the pins from the upper frame. Because they are mounted into a blind hole you need to pound them out through the frame. On the inside you will see a very small nub where the pin was pressed into. I took a 1/16" punch and tapped it out that way. If you dont go crazy it just come out a tiny bit and you can grab the end with a pliers and pull it out, that way you dont destroy the frame. Also watch for the springs on the inside of the arms. They will pop out when you remove the arms and are easy to lose.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back