• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lance Armstrong LAX x Kaws Frogskin -LE 48 only!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all

I’m selling a Lance Armstrong LAX x KAWS
Frogskin

Only 48 were produced and sold at Lance Armstrong store in LA.

These are the limited Kaws Frogskin with the yellow XX's. Comes with KAWS microbag only.

400 shipped

I have several for sale. PM me for a rare froggy

CC83DD9A-3CBF-4666-BC6B-9730B7BA2C9A.jpeg

AFC67BB2-D7A1-4F01-9C4C-82955CD8B353.jpeg

B066ADFA-3B29-44A2-A2C5-05C84F9900AB.jpeg

30913D4A-E546-433D-9F48-6698F850014D.jpeg

C5318037-7836-4AF8-BB37-ECB42CE9E5FF.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
PMd

No boxes?

Username Hidden said:
Just bag and glasses
Damn.

Speaking to some peeps in the frog world more have popped up in the past year without boxes. The original 48 came with a labeled box from the store. The ones lately without boxes weren't actually from the lance Armstrong store. Basically extras Oakley had laying around. Numbers were more than likely over 75 pairs. Lance just wanted those 48. I need to update the rare frog list since these have been showing up in the past year or so on Ebay, here and Facebook

Username Hidden said:
Damn.

Speaking to some peeps in the frog world more have popped up in the past year without boxes. The original 48 came with a labeled box from the store. The ones lately without boxes weren't actually from the lance Armstrong store. Basically extras Oakley had laying around. Numbers were more than likely over 75 pairs. Lance just wanted those 48. I need to update the rare frog list since these have been showing up in the past year or so on Ebay, here and Facebook

That’s interesting, why not mention it before when someone else here posted a pair on the forum. Just curious

Username Hidden said:
That’s interesting, why not mention it before when someone else here posted a pair on the forum. Just curious
Its actually been spoken about very recently. Like in the past few weeks. Mostly among frog collectors privately. Someone must have found a bunch maybe? Not sure why the influx..

The pair used to be impossible to find. I've known a few that paid rediclous amounts for it. However since the drop in interests for the frame and a couple big time collectors getting out of the price has of course come down. 400 isnt a bad price at all for a rare frog like this. I wouldn't pay it but I know a few that would have no problem buying an Kaws yellow minus a box for that. Complete with box lax used to sell for 800 plus..

Username Hidden said:
The pair used to be impossible to find. I've known a few that paid rediclous amounts for it. However since the drop in interests for the frame and a couple big time collectors getting out of the price has of course come down. 400 isnt a bad price at all for a rare frog like this. I wouldn't pay it but I know a few that would have no problem buying an Kaws yellow minus a box for that. Complete with box lax used to sell for 800 plus..

wow good knowledge to know. I have a lot of rare frogs myself. Frogs IMO have some of the best selections and imagination for pair designs

Bump!!! Make offers

Latest Posts

Back