• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Large Roller Bag

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
any feedback on this piece of luggage? i saw it on the SI site, and thought it looked like a great bag for a vacation or something.

My Chief over here just ordered it from the SI site. When it comes in I will let you know how it is. It looks interesting especially how it breaks down into 2 pieces!

On the SI site there is only one picture, but if you actually view the bag on oakley.com, it has like 8 pics and shows how it actually comes apart. $220 regular price!

On the SI site there is only one picture, but if you actually view the bag on oakley.com, it has like 8 pics and shows how it actually comes apart. $220 regular price!

i'm thinking about taking a cruise in a few months. thats primarily what this bag would be used for. along with any other vacations i might take after purchasing. i haven't been on vacation in about 5 years and have no luggage. i was thinking the large roller bag and maybe the kitchen sink would be plenty enough.

This bag is going to be on backorder for a bit so I can't give you any updates on it. This bag + the kitchen sink would probably be plenty of room for small vacations. I am going on a cruise myself after Iraq and thought about getting the large roller duffel as well. My fiance is a master at packing haha.

i wish they still offered the large rolling duffel. i just came across it. it looks awesome! detachable laptop bag, detachable toiletry bag and inner shoe case. why do i always come across the things i want the most after they've been discontinued??!!

Back