• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Project - Dispatch 1’s

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Picked these up for pretty cheap. The lenses were garbage and the retention bands were starting to flake, so I figured they’d be a fun project.
8E3C11B7-73BB-41CC-B3A4-DDB65E00D825.jpeg

Picked up some lenses from @Frogskins and some icons from @Steven Goldberg and @zwc0442. The retention bands have been stripped down to the silver, and not sure which lenses, but icons I can go between white, black, and the white factory pilot. All in, I’m probably at about $110.

642A50A1-DE9A-426F-934F-D49124E7569A.jpeg

My fade is a little uneven on the temples, but I’m still happy with how they came out. I’m letting them cure a little, and then will hit them with some clear, let that cure, and build them up sometime in December.

Definitely thinking about picking up an airbrush and setting up a little booth in the basement. I’m really enjoying custom painting them, so it could be worth it to get some quality results over rattle can.

Picked these up for pretty cheap. The lenses were garbage and the retention bands were starting to flake, so I figured they’d be a fun project.
View attachment 919583

Picked up some lenses from @Frogskins and some icons from @Steven Goldberg and @zwc0442. The retention bands have been stripped down to the silver, and not sure which lenses, but icons I can go between white, black, and the white factory pilot. All in, I’m probably at about $110.

View attachment 919582
My fade is a little uneven on the temples, but I’m still happy with how they came out. I’m letting them cure a little, and then will hit them with some clear, let that cure, and build them up sometime in December.

Definitely thinking about picking up an airbrush and setting up a little booth in the basement. I’m really enjoying custom painting them, so it could be worth it to get some quality results over rattle can.
Nice first effort…gonna be a finer Dispatch now!
A good airbrush could rawk your Oworld…

Latest Posts

Back