• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens cutters

I dont buy lenses usually, I stocked up years ago and I only have juliets......but those violet pair and the stuff I see from you on other people's stuff....its as good as OEM.

I dont buy lenses usually, I stocked up years ago and I only have juliets......but those violet pair and the stuff I see from you on other people's stuff....its as good as OEM.
Hey I got a guy who wants to refresh a Juliet w you. If he sends his Juliet, with paperwork, for u to tune (or blast and tune), can u hold 5-7 days for me to send you Violet Iridium polarized lenses to install (at your c/o or attention)?

I got some HI Yellows off eBay once that I swear were cut by someone with a chainsaw who thought he had maybe seen some Juliets once.

Base curve would have been off anyway so they weren’t for serious wear, just to check the lens out and see if it was worth pursuing a Jacket lens that might fit properly but they were just unusable. Later got some P42s from @Chris A Hardaway to fill that role.

I got some HI Yellows off eBay once that I swear were cut by someone with a chainsaw who thought he had maybe seen some Juliets once.

Base curve would have been off anyway so they weren’t for serious wear, just to check the lens out and see if it was worth pursuing a Jacket lens that might fit properly but they were just unusable. Later got some P42s from @Chris A Hardaway to fill that role.
I wish I could get more p42 Iridium right about now! Are you babying them for me.

Is anyone familiar with that eBay seller referenced, trixie26te? Are they anyone in this community? What are the thoughts as to the authenticity of the custom cut OEM lenses they are selling?