• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens identification - Which Oakley Lenses are these? Post here

I got this Jawbone today whit what i am not sure if they are Positive Red Polarized or OO Red Iridium Polarized Lenses.
I have Positive Red lenses on other frames but not Polarized so i dont know if there is any significant difference in each one.
My other guess would be OO Red Iridium Polarized which i have a pair on a Flak XLJ, they look more alike to this ones on the Jawbone, but i am not an expert so i better ask here just to be sure of what they are
Here is some pictures
20211204_163043.jpg
20211204_163124.jpg

I got this Brown Smoke Turbine today and i need help to id the lenses in them
According to OR this came whit Dark Bronze lenses in them, this ones doesnt appear to be those
To me they look like 24k Gold Iridium but i dont know if they are custom or maybe aftermarket lenses ?
@Tomcat14 any input or help as to what they are
Here is some pictures
20220226_153324.jpg
20220226_153514.jpg

I got this Brown Smoke Turbine today and i need help to id the lenses in them
According to OR this came whit Dark Bronze lenses in them, this ones doesnt appear to be those
To me they look like 24k Gold Iridium but i dont know if they are custom or maybe aftermarket lenses ?
@Tomcat14 any input or help as to what they are
Here is some pictures View attachment 942740View attachment 942741
Sure looks like 24k lens.

Hi, my question here is about the frame of this Gen2, do you know if this clear/blue frame color was originally like that from factory?
1646086499360.png

Latest Posts

Back