• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens identification - Which Oakley Lenses are these? Post here

I would go into it with the assumption that it is fairly used based on the fact that the rubber seems to be stretched/expanded some with the flaring on the ends. And based on that, a fair amount of use, and because of that, I'd presume the lenses represent a fair amount of use too. Probably not a 9,9/10 no scratchers no matter what seller/trader says.
Thanks for your reply @docrusty , good points to take in consideration.

I been looking and wanting to add a Carbon Fiber frame to my collection and it looks like this Half Jackets would be the first ones.

Thanks for your reply @docrusty , good points to take in consideration.

I been looking and wanting to add a Carbon Fiber frame to my collection and it looks like this Half Jackets would be the first ones.
If the lenses are not great, the good news is that @Chris A Hardaway has a fancy shmancy machine that’ll cut you a new set from a straightlink donor 😉

I’ve got about 20 lenses I’m trying to figure out, so I’ll post a few each day and see what you all think.

First up, I think these are Minute 1.0, Gen 2, Light Blue and G30?
235136D6-6915-4E52-B0BF-A54546CBD968.jpeg

A4F9A3CA-F4CF-408F-A986-07B44994712D.jpeg

Can anyone help me identify these lens? My brother bought these like 15 years ago. They are prescription. He said when riding the motorcycle at night, they're amazing.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

Hello people,
I've also got a bunch of lenses that I'm not sure which model are they for, I'll post a few...
This should be Nanowire's?

IMG_3734.JPG

Latest Posts

Back